Meet Our Team
Northern Comfort Heating and Cooling, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business servicing the heating and cooling needs of Rochester and the surrounding areas. Since 1986, our company has been installing and servicing heating and cooling systems for residential and business customers.
we are hiring!
We are looking for a HVAC Technician who is mechanically inclined with core values that align with our company’s.
- Integrity – Honest and reliable in all dealings
- Excellence – Demonstrate outstanding performance and strive to be the best
- Commitment – Dedication to your position, the company, our values and our clients
- Accountability – Owning all actions quickly and with the utmost honesty
- Respect – Maintain a courteous and professional behavior (with co-workers, clients, suppliers, vendors and anyone you interact with on behalf of the company)
- Empowerment – Recognize and utilize resources to become self-sufficient and make informed beneficial decisions
- Humility – Freedom from pride or arrogance, exhibiting a humble presence
- Positivity – Choose to be fully present and joyful, even in the face of adversity
- Boundary Breaking – Exceed expectations, break out of the comfort zone for optimal planned growth, both professionally and personally
- T.E.A.M – Together Everyone Achieves More, the TEAM comes first
We are hiring HVAC Technicians! Email or call us today for more information:
Read My Bio
Carl Priest has over 35 years’ experience in the heating and cooling business. Carl is the owner and founder of Northern Comfort Heating and Cooling Inc. which began in 1985. Carl is a registered plumber and electrician and was a model maker with General Motors for over 20 years. He is married to Peggy and they have seven grown children together ranging from 40 to 23 years old. Carl volunteers with Peggy in a marriage ministry called United Marriage Encounter. Carl & Peggy are one of the Team Couples who teach a tool for commincation on UME Weekends throughout the US. They serve together in the local UME Community as the Executive Couple and are the Chaircouple in the Growth & Expansion Committee. Carl also serves as an elder at their local church – Oasis Christian Fellowship.
Read My Bio
Peggy Priest has been with Northern Comfort for over ten years, but ‘officially’ joined 5 years ago in April 2017. Peggy is the Chief Operations Officer with Northern and assisted going paperless with new software programs, creating and updating new procedures, and increasing revenue in the process. Peggy has her BS in Business/Finance and is a certified PMP. She uses her skill set to keep the back end of the office running as Carl works in the field. In her spare time, Peggy voluteers with Carl in United Marriage Encounter and in her spare time writes a blog and is currently completing her second book.
Read My Bio
Brandon is a HVAC Technician who assists with Installations as well as service for the Northern Team. He brings over 8 years’ experience of electrical knowledge, collision work, and general home repairs.
When Brandon is not hard at work, he helps his family with their business and works on his car and jeep with any free time he has. He likes to work on the suspension, engine, paint work or just shining up the vehicles inside and out.
Read My Bio
about the ins and outs of HVAC. Connor started with the team July 2022 and loves to learn, study, and
assisting in installs and service for the Northern Customers. His title is intern, but sometimes called
affectionately ‘the kid’ by the team. Connor is a hard worker and has volunteered his time in his church
along with working hard in his home school studies. He is currently a junior in high school.
When Conner is not boots on the ground learning with the Northern team, he plays soccer and track, long board, rides bikes and attends church with his family, He has one brother, two loving parents, and two puppies at home to greet him after a hard days work – Kayleigh and Bently.
Read My Bio
Tim Cole just celebrated his 3rd year anniversary at Northern Comfort in July 2022. He assists Carl with all types of Installations when needed. Before Northern Comfort, Tim worked at Xerox for 38 years as a Senior Electrical Engineer with printers and copiers. Tim has two sons, John, who is a manager for a local fence distributor, and Sean who is about to graduate as a nurse practitioner in NY. Tim’s hobbies are working on vehicles and spoiling his three puppies.