Boilers come in two types
- hot water boiler
- steam boiler
Hot water boilers are small, compact, energy efficient and needs low maintenance.
How they work
- Water is usually heated in boilers between 160 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The hot water is then circulated by pumps through pipes in the home or building.
- The water warms radiators installed in the rooms and gives off the warm air.
- The cooled water eventually goes back to the boiler through the return pipe.
Advantages of boiler heat
- Great for larger buildings with many rooms
- No dust
- Even heat
- Easy customization, send the correct heat to each room